What is Profhilo?
- Anti-aging treatment;
- Pure hyaluronic acid without chemical additives;
- It looks like a skin booster, but with much less injections;
- The product won the 2016 Aesthetic Awards for the most innovative treatment.
Profhilo stimulates elastin (stretchability), collagen (firmness) and subcutaneous fat. As a result, the skin is lifted, hydrated, fine lines are reduced and pores are refined. Profhilo is a unique composition of hyaluronic acid, but is not a filler. The hyaluronic acid activates the skin's own elastin and collagen. This ensures that the skin improves, but its appearance does not change. After all, it does not add volume to the face. The skin becomes firm and healthy again in the different skin layers with the result that your skin gets a beautiful glow!
What does Profhilo do?
- Stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and even adipose tissue;
- Reduces fine lines and acne, firms the skin, calms the skin and shrinks the pores;
- The skin is lifted as it were by means of this treatment;
- Bio remodeling treatment that helps heal wrinkles from within.
For best results, more than one treatment is required. The second treatment takes place one month after the first treatment. After the second treatment, the production of collagen and elastin increases even further. Long-lasting results can be achieved by repeating the treatment approximately every 6 months. This way you keep your radiant skin and fine lines are faded.
Suitable for whom?
- Suitable for people who suffer from skin aging, loss of volume in the face or dry, dull or tired skin;
- Suitable for everyone from the age of 30.
The result is firmer and more radiant skin. This is visible after approximately 8 weeks. This result can be maintained by repeating the treatment regularly.
The aftercare of a Profhilo treatment is comparable to the aftercare of a filler treatment. We do not recommend a visit to the sauna and/or solarium. It is also best to avoid intensive sporting activities immediately after the treatment.
Price of a Profhilo treatment costs €253,-