FillerHouse, located at Burgemeester Groeneveld de Katerstraat 12, 3299 AB Maasdam, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Burgemeester Groeneveld de Katerstraat 12
3299 AB Maasdam
Tel: 06 27491577
Personal data what we process
FillerHouse processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Internet browser and device type
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
FillerHouse processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to perform our services.
- FillerHouse also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so such as information we need for our tax return.
FillerHouse does not make decisions on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people based on automated processing. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of FillerHouse).
How long we store personal data
Fillerhouse does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the retention periods of 7 years for all personal data.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Fillerhouse only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/positie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by FillerHouse and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com .
To ensure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
FillerHouse would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
FillerHouse takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org . FillerHouse has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
- DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (fillerhouse.nl) to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. In this way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.